September 6, 2009

Elena's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old! It seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hosipital (literally) for her arrival. She is such a loving little girl. She has always been a "momma's girl" but lately she is all about daddy. When he comes home from work he is greeted with screams of "Daddy, daddy" and big hugs and kisses. She also wants to sit with him whenever he's around. I love watching them together!


She is really starting to talk a lot and is getting more conversational. She strings words together and seems to understand everything you tell her. My favorite part of the day is waking her up in the morning and I am greeted with the sweetest "Hi Mommy" that sounds like she hasn't seen me in weeks.

She is also already potty training. She has been wearing pull ups and uses the potty several times a day. I don't think we even started thinking about potty training with Ethan until he was 2 1/2 years old. Here's hoping I only have one baby in diapers soon!!

No comments: