October 19, 2009

Sweet Siblings

Nothing makes me happier as a mom than watching my kids take care of each other. Ethan and Elena are such good friends (most of the time ;) ) Anytime one gets something, they make sure the other has some too. Just this morning, Elena asked me for a strawberry and when I handed her one she kept saying "Bubby's?". She wanted to make sure she got one for Ethan too! When I get one of them up in the morning or after nap, they always insist the other one must get up too.

They also take care of "baby bubba" too. I was putting Ethan to bed for his nap yesterday and I told him to finish up his milk so I could take it back downstairs. Emery started crying as I said this and Ethan took one sip and gave me back the milk and told me to go help Emery. Ethan loves to hold him and tries to pick him up all the time (I have to keep an eye on him for that).

Elena loves baby bubba too! When he gets fussy, she will run over and give him kisses. Sometimes she gets a little frustrated when he needs me at the same time she does, but overall she has adjusted to being a big sister very well.

We do have our daily arguments, but whenever they are separated you can tell they miss each other. Here are several sweet pics of the kids together.








1 comment:

Nicole Fields said...

Soooo sweet. It is nice they are so close.