We gave Emery his first taste of food a couple of weeks before his 6-month birthday. Anson was the first to feed him a bite. Anson has been the one to give each of the kids their first taste of food since I get to give them their first milk! ;) Emery made a few funny faces in the beginning but he finished every bite! I have given him a few tastes of carrots and banana which he did great with too. Such a big boy!!
2 comments:
oh my gosh! i cant belive he is already 6 months old!! so cute!
Ariele
Ok, I'm commenting on several things :)
LOVE the new blog layout...or maybe it's not new, I just haven't visited in a while :)
I love that you have started a blog everything that's going on and pics of the kiddos. It seems like too long in between the times we see each other so it's nice to be able to see what you guys are doing.
Yea! that you have a few days to yourself, too. The Broncos jersey family pics are so cute!!
OK, that's it! Hope to catch up soon :)
Post a Comment