Halloween weekend was a busy one in the Markwell household. As previously posted, Friday we went to the kids Fall Festival. Then Saturday, Anson and I woke up early to do the Frisco Fun Run. Then that afternoon I took Elena and Emery to our friend Easton's first birthday party! (Ethan stayed behind with dad because he had a soccer game.) The party was Halloween themed so they got to put on their costumes again (nice to get a chance to wear the costumes several times)


Sweet Easton enjoying his first cake! :)

Elena, Emery and I then rushed back to see the end of Ethan's soccer game. Sorry no pictures of the game.
That night headed over to see the Klaus family to celebrate sweet Makenzie's 5th birthday. Doesn't seem that long ago that we went to her first birthday! :)


Then Sunday we celebrated the real Halloween! Our neighborhood is pretty quiet on Halloween so our friends the Poindexters had us over. Their neighbors had a block party then all headed out for trick or treating! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment