May 18, 2011

I heart Tuesdays!

Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week because I get to have just Emery in the house with me. It is so hard to give any of the kids one-on-one attention when they are all here. Ethan and Elena get to do things with us individually more because they are older, but Emery rarely goes anywhere with us on his own. Emery goes to "school" Monday, Wednesday and Friday and usually spends Thursdays with my Mom so Tuesdays Emery and I get to hang out. He is so fun to play with especially when he is not fighting with his brother and sister for attention or toys! Here are a few pics from last Tuesday.


He had a bag of cheerios he was carrying around and then spilled all over the floor. I told him to clean it up and he got a BIG smile on his face and ran as fast as he could to the pantry to get the broom. He was so proud of himself. :)






Mommy and Emery :)



How can you not fall in love with this little man?? :)


He also still manages to get into a little mischief on Tuesdays too! ;)


No comments: